If you are already using Jenkins for continuous integration you can easily adopt for iOS as well. You can use all the features of creating jobs like build, unit tests, smoke, and regression as well as creating pipelines. This blog helps you to get started with setting up iOS CI and also running tests in parallel on multiple computers.
1. BUILD JOB CONFIGURATION:
Discard Old Builds
Discard Old Builds controls how long we would like to keep the build records such as console output, artifacts, reports. This can be achieved by one of two criteria
What is Kotlin?
Kotlin is a new programming language from JetBrains, the maker of the world’s best IDEs.
- Kotlin is a statically-typed programming language.
- Kotlin is designed to interoperate with Java code and is reliant on Java code from the existing Java Class Library.
- The syntax is lean and intuitive. It is a lot like Scala but much more comprehensible for Java developers. It does not completely destroy your OOP paradigm vision.
- It does not enforce you to use only functional or only OOP style, which really simplifies the migration for existing Java…
There are many test case management tools available out there but if the automation team does not select the right tool, they could face one or more of the below limitations:
- Cannot update test case execution results automatically.
- Cannot easily integrate with our defect tracking tool.
- Cannot create custom reports.
- Cannot notify test results to interested parties automatically.
The Android team has used various tools for managing test cases ranging from simple ones like Word, Excel to full blown ones like TestLink. With Word, Excel etc. we can just list the…